Friday, September 7, 2012

Shhhh.... Can you hear that?

I can't remember the last time there was silence in my house. No yelling, no arguing, no running, no fighting, no crying, nothing.

The kids went back to school, and can I just say I am thankful?! Maybe I am selfish, but I was sure looking forward to some quiet around here. Don't get me wrong.... I miss them like crazy whenever they aren't here, but it sure is nice hearing the thoughts in my head. :-)

So here I sit... Flipping through the TV and not finding much to watch (although there was something interesting on the Disney channel. I wish the kids were here so I had an excuse to watch it). I cleaned the bathroom, kitchen, washed the floors and picked up all the toys (a never ending job), now what? I could crochet one of the 8 orders I got or I could work on some Tupperware paperwork. Maybe I should be proactive and start my taxes? Nah.... I think I am going to sit here and do nothing. Sounds good to me!!! I am going to enjoy it too!!! Shhhh.... Can you hear that? It's the sound of pure silence!

No comments:

Post a Comment